Find out all about how the high-quality wool of Iceland’s sheep is transformed into attractive, warm and durable sweaters, at the country’s largest wool factory. You’ll have a chance to shop for these amazing sweaters at factory prices.
- English or German guide at Iceland’s largest wool factory
- See how Icelandic sweaters are made
- Discounted factory-direct prices on high-quality woolens!
- Visit to a local handicraft gallery
- Guided factory tour
- Entry to Bardúsa handicraft gallery and Trade Museum
Keeping you protected from the elements through the harshest of winters, Icelandic sweaters are famous around the world for their high-quality wool and distinctive patterns. Visit the country’s largest wool factory to see where they are designed and made for Icelanders – and for export throughout the world. Following Kidka, you’ll visit Bardúsa handicraft gallery, where you’ll have a chance to browse the hand-knitted products and gifts to take home.
Provider 1: Kidka Wool Factory – guided factory tour
Provider 2: Bardúsa handicraft gallery – Trade Museum and quality handicrafts